New and refurbished ideas for LDS Primary Music Leaders (a.k.a. Primary Choristers)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER FLIP CHART


SURPRISE!!!


Sorry I've been MIA the past few months.  I truly thought I would have time to continue to post things that I have done from years past and share more helpful tips and ideas after I was released, but alas, life somehow finds ways to fill in those supposedly extra time slots and life continues on more busier than ever. 

Thought I would at least try and post the flip chart for this month's song in case you are still in need of one.  I only have the chorus in there one time, so print the chorus twice if you want to have it for each verse.

I'll try and post my poster for next month's song "A Child's Prayer" as well— hopefully soon.  

Hope you are enjoying singing time! I sure miss it but do get opportunities to sub. 
YEAH!!! 






8 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know how inspiring your blog has been to me the past few months as I am venturing into this new calling. It has been 10 years since I served in this calling and I was rusty and have so appreciated you sharing your resources! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the font. What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is PeggyFont. I just love the little dots at the ends of each stroke in a letter and the random tiny hearts. One of my faves.

      Delete
  3. Another WONDERFUL Nalani flip chart. Thank you! I am very grateful for all of your efforts and willingness to share. - amy g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nalani! I really miss all your posts--you were ALWAYS my GO-TO for primary music time ideas. But I know if I were released other things would definitely fill in the gaps! You are awesome! Thanks for posting this. And I would LOVE your poster for next month if you get a chance to post it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the flipchart. It was wonderful that you used many different nationalities of children. I have a hard time finding that and it is desperately needed for my very diverse primary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate the flipchart. It was great which you employed a number of countries of babies. I have a problem discovering that and it is much needed for my quite various primary!

    cheap runescape gold
    Gold für World of Warcraft

    ReplyDelete